Friday, March 24, 2006

Gulsoma

This is one of the more heartbreaking stories I've heard. I beg you all to read it and consider what other abuses children in these areas might have been or are being subjected to and to help in any way you can.

A follow up article was done on the question of Supporting Gulsoma, and while it sounds as if direct support to this amazing child might not be possible, they suggest ways in which people can help other children in Afghanistan also, and I would urge anyone who has a spare dollar and desire to help to contact one of the organizations they suggested, or any organization that helps children around the world.

Women for Afghan Women

Save the Children

UNICEF

RAWA

RAWASB

World Vision

Christian Children's Fund


I know there are more, I will be looking for them. I know there are things like Red Cross and I will be out looking for more links.

Be patient, this is my first time doing this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous sandg said...

It is a blessing to find a way to help. thank you for giving us a link to make that possible>

4:40 PM  
Blogger . said...

thanks for the links,
and thanks for the comments/advice sweety. I have come to the same decision as you so quickly did. Assholes are no good, and they just frustrate.
have a gd one

8:21 PM  
Blogger Egypeter said...

Hi.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I posted about this girl on one of the Egyptian blogs I visit and what an amazing little girl.

I love her!! And I pray for her! Nice post dear.

:)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Imp said...

Very nice idea elengil :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home