Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Reader Comments?

So I've been reading and replying to some blogs recently. And one thing that I've found I don't like about the whole 'blog' thing as opposed to my beloved message board is.. it's so very one sided.

I don't really like that.

I mean, as a reader, you can reply to any topic that is actually posted on.. but there's no "off topic" reply area to talk about whatever may be on the reader's mind.

So here we go. This will be the first of many totally open posts to allow the reader to bring up any topic he or she wishes. These can be in the form of suggestions on what I should write about, or questions about me or my country (USA). It can be something you'd write about if you had your own blog, or it can be a rant about absolutely nothing whatsoever but you just always wanted to rant about something somewhere.

So, my dear readers, this is for you. Post away on whatever you want. :)

If it works out really well, I'll do it periodically. If it doens't work out, I'll do it anyway, cause this is my blog and I can do what I want :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home