Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day Five

I have a journal given to me by a dear friend. I usually use it to write down various thoughts that come to me in the day, or even things as mundane as my shopping list. I always have it wherever I go, though, because you never know when you'll need to capture an idea.

Today, I learned that not all ideas can be captured with a pencil.

As I sat in the car with the rain beating down and the wind whistling past, I opened my journal to write, and instead found this upon the pages.






















Some of the other pictures that struck my fancy today are this one of purposely spun city lights, and this, another picture of rain-shadows.

I think this project is going to be good for me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tooners said...

i like the pic of the lights. very nice.

i used to carry a journal w/ me everywhere. don't write in mine as often as i probably should. they're great for easing the soul.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home